The enerGEEwhizz kids fitness philosophy is to provide a fun, entertaining and amusing world of exercise for children, with the focus being on CORE strength, fitness, concentration, healthy lifestyle, gross motor skill development and overall coordination.
The enerGEEwhizz kids fitness health and fitness studio has as its unique offering, extremely dynamic proprietary exercise stations and modules, which are a first of their kind anywhere in the world. They have been designed specifically to address many of the common exercise and developmental issues that children face in the modern world.
With child obesity being at an all-time high, enerGEEwhizz kids fitness places itself at the forefront of tackling exercise and nutritional needs, through a system of fun, challenging and entertaining exercise activities.
From greeting and checking-in students, selling memberships and relaying the benefits of the enerGEEwhizz kids fitness program to parents interested in our classes, our Front Desk staff plays an integral role in the successful operation of the enerGEEwhizz kids fitness experience. The enerGEEwhizz kids fitness Front Desk position reports to the General Manager, Assistant General Manager (where applicable), as well as the Managing Partner and Executive Team. Position requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Create a Unique Student Experience
- Establish a first name relationships with every new and existing student and their caregivers.
- Develop a true connection with students by understanding their ages, fitness experience, special needs and what their goals are.
- Tour potential students and caregivers through our facility and educate them on our unique offerings.
- Follow up with students and caregivers after classes on their experience to better understand their needs.
- Greet party goers and their parents and assist with party needs.
Become an enerGEEwhizz expert!
- Understand youth, prenatal, and postpartum fitness needs and how the enerGEEwhizz program addresses them.
- Review class schedules on a weekly basis to understand when classes are offered and who is teaching.
- Familiarize yourself with the retail offering.
- Become a membership expert. Know the various membership options, benefits, discounts, and special promotions.
- Understand the enerGEEwhizz proprietary software and be able to explain it to students and caregivers.
Maintain a Safe, Clean & Inviting Environment
- Keep common areas, and rest rooms impeccably clean at all times.
- Manage the flow of the front desk and ensure the correct students are entering the facility at the correct time.
- Make sure all students have their wristbands and correct socks on before entering class.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of High School diploma, and 1+ years of customer service, retail or sales experience. They has an outgoing personality with a strong desire to provide great client service, as well as a passion for fitness and for children. Strong communication and organizational skills, and is willing to learn, grow, and take on feedback are a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrive at the facility and be ready to work at the designated time.
- Develop expert level understanding of the POS System (Mind Body Online) and input all information accurately.
- Identify sales opportunities and business trends to meet sales goals.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the local competition.
- Proactively solve problems, share solutions and support other team members.
- Have basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Working Birthday Parties and Special Events consistently
- To apply, email the following documents to [email protected] and follow the instructions below regarding the subject line, resume file name, and body of your email.
- Email Subject = enerGEEwhizz Front Desk
- Resume File Name = Your Full Name
- Include in the BODY of your email
- your full name
- a recent picture
- telephone number
- days and times you are available to work
- the answers to questions 1-4
- 64 X 23 = ______
- Why would you like to work in a children’s fitness center?
- If you ran your own company, what would the 2 most important character traits you would look for in employees?
- Please take 30 minutes to complete this personality assessment. Include your 4 letter personality type in the body of your email.
There’s something missing from your back to school supply list… but you can’t get it in the store! Help your child increase their brain size, improve their focus, decrease stress, and improve academic success today!
If preventing childhood obesity is as simple as participating in physical activity for less time than it takes to watch a cartoon, why are 66% of our children still missing the mark?