The enerGEEwhizz kids fitness® team is made up of highly motivated, trained exercise professionals who are carefully selected for their expertise in areas of fitness, pre- and postnatal exercise, child development, cognitive development and specialized children’s needs. They will guide the children through each session in a playful and caring manner.
The enerGEEwhizz kids fitness philosophy is to provide a fun, entertaining and amusing world of exercise for children, with the focus being on CORE strength, fitness, concentration, healthy lifestyle, gross motor skill development, cognitive skills and overall coordination.
The children’s programs are highly interactive and all sessions are overseen by trained exercise professionals, who will guide and monitor the children through each session.
The enerGEEwhizz kids fitness health and fitness studio has as its unique offering, extremely dynamic proprietary exercise stations and modules, which are a first of their kind anywhere in the world. They have been designed specifically to address many of the common exercise and developmental issues that children face in the modern world.
With child obesity being at an all-time high, enerGEEwhizz kids fitness places itself at the forefront of tackling exercise and nutritional needs, through a system of fun, challenging and entertaining exercise activities.
To provide the quality of program necessary to accomplish our goals, we hire only the best fitness professionals. Finding the best requires a strong commitment from candidates during the hiring and training process. If you are interested in being part of a truly innovative fitness and health concept and are dedicated to changing the lives of youth and moms through the enerGEEwhizz kids fitness programs, we would love to hear from you!
- Arrive to class 15 minutes prior to start time
- Check all equipment to ensure working order prior to class start
- Lead a class that shows your personality and skills while adhering to the enerGEEwhizz program
- Give safety and instructional cues to ensure a safe and effective session for each participant
- Have a basic understanding of each participant’s level of experience, needs, goals, and obstacles
- Input all necessary workout information into enerGEEwhizz proprietary software as needed
- Input all necessary information into facility tracking software as needed
- Contribute to program design as necessary
- Make sure all equipment is put away properly after class
- Follow up with parents to describe the participant’s progress, goals, and needs
- Assist with membership and package sales as well as scheduling next classes
- Communicate ongoing with caregivers regarding progress and consistent attendance
- Work Birthday Parties and Special events as necessary (minimum of two weekend days per month)
- Outgoing personality and professional appearance (adhering to enerGEEwhizz dress code)
- Love kids! (and some moms)!
- Demonstrate the ability to teach a safe, fun, class with a genuine interest in participant success
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Health/Fitness Field
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
- Current Liability Insurance and CPR Certification
- Youth, Perinatal, Weight Loss, and/or Nutrition Specialty Certifications preferred
- Be willing and available a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Knowledge of basic computer systems and applications
- Have a strong desire to grow and the ability to take on and integrate feedback
- To apply, email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions below regarding the subject line, resume file name, and body of your email.
- Email Subject = enerGEEwhizz Coach
- Resume File Name = Your Full Name
- Include in the BODY of your email
- your full name
- a recent picture
- telephone number
- days and times you are available to work
- the answers to questions 1-4
- 64 X 23 = ______
- Why would you like to coach youth and or pre and postnatal fitness programs?
- If you ran your own company, what would the 2 most important character traits you would look for in employees?
- Please take 30 minutes to complete this personality assessment. Include your 4 letter personality type in the body of your email.